Our coatings enhance the surface properties of production equipment where toughness, abuse resistance, and longevity are required. Drums, rollers, guide plates, vats, and more all can be improved to provide better performance. Greywall Coatings Inc. offers the ability to determine the best product for your application. We're confident there is at least one area in your operation where our coating services will help your equipment run more efficiently and be more productive.
- Sticking/Build-up: Our coatings provide excellent release for all machine parts. They are designed to minimize or eliminate accumulation of residue or transfer from product onto production equipment. Cleaning is quicker and easier, saving your operator time.
- Corrosion: Our combinations of corrosion resistant matrix materials and impregnants (sealers) provide excellent, cost effective alternatives to techniques that use expensive materials like stainless steels or Hastelloys®. By applying these coatings we can protect your parts against deterioration and corrosion.
- Friction: Plasma Coatings will decrease the drag of product over stationary or guiding parts, while providing durability and static conductivity.
- Lack of Traction ("Slippage"): Our coatings supply high traction, resulting in a more consistent product wrap and/or improved web tracking. Coatings are also available with a combination of traction and release properties.
- Worn or mis-machined parts: Surface abrasions (cuts, gouges, grooves, scores) result in worn or mis-machined parts. Our coatings restore parts to specific size using similar or higher-grade base materials (ceramics or Tungsten carbides) and also provide resistance to future wear.